Be a Friend
Be a Friend of the Elkader Public Library and find out how to make your library even better! It is easy and simple to be a Friend of the Elkader Public Library. Fill out a membership form and return it to the library. Your name will be added to receive the Friends meeting notices. The Friends of the Library meet monthly on the first Thursday of the month; the annual meeting is held each July. If you are not able to attend the meetings that is perfectly acceptable. There are many opportunities for you to help in other ways, if you wish. The monthly postcards will keep you updated with on-going projects. For example, throughout the year the Friends hold fund raising projects, and often the membership is contacted to see if they would like to help. If, there is a specific project you would like to help with, please contact an officer of the Friends or call the Library.
- Membership Form
- Just fill out this simple membership form and return it to the library to become A Friend of the Elkader Public Library
- Benefits of the Friends
- Past projects of the Friends of the library have been many.
- How to volunteer with the Friends
- How to Donate to the Friends of the Library
- Leadership Team of the Friends of Elkader Public Library