Join a Book Club
The library offers an adult book club for readers. Find a description and meeting time and a date of the monthly book club that offers a wide range of subjects.
This adult book discussion group has a wide variety of participants, reading both fiction and non-fiction. The group reads each year the All Iowa Reads for the year.
- This book discussion group is primarily for adults.
- They meet on a monthly basis, on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
- They meet in the library's Price Room.
- Carol Huage, assistant librarian facilitates the montly discussion.
- The books are chosen by the group with suggestions from the staff and the group.
- Just stop by or call the library to pick up a book that the group will be discussing next.
- Hopefully everyone will have read the book when the group meets, participation is on a volunteer basis, some of the participants just like to hear what everyone else has to say about a book.
- For more information contact Carol Hauge, assistant librarian at 563-245-1446.
- To get involved simply pick up a book at the library. The staff will try and call with reminders of when the group will meet each month.