Do You Need to Fax Something
The library has a fax machine available to the public.
The Elkader Public Library offers fax services to the community.
- Faxes can be both sent and received from the library.
- The fee for faxing is as follows: To send-$3.00 for the first page, then $.50 for each page there after. To Receive- $.50 per page
- The library fax number is 563-245-1446.
- Fax service is available durning normal open hours. Although the fax maching is set up to receive faxes 24 hours a day.
- To send/recieve a fax simply stop at the circulation desk.
- The staff will be glad to help you with your faxing needs.