Find answers to questions
This library can find answers to many of your questions. Whether it is for homework, to settle a bet or just because you want to know, the library has trained staff to help you.
The Elkader Public Library offers reference services by trained library staff.
- Reference services is available upon request during normal library hours of operation.
- Just contact the circulation desk with your request.
- The all the library staff is trained to gladly answer any reference question if possible.
- Reference questions can be brought into the library in person, by phone, fax, or by e-mail.
- The Ask a Librarian link can be used on this website to ask a reference question.